Get in touch

Find out ways you can support us by sending us a message.

If you are interested in working with us or would like to contact us for other reasons, please use our contact form below. We are looking forward to receiving a message from you!

Frequently asked questions

According to the German family reunification law. since Your wife isn’t a German Citizen she will have to have enough space for you in Her house and she will also have to show a sufficient fund

You are allowed to have as many jobs as you want in Germany.

If a child is born in Germany after the parents have applied for asylum, the legislature offers the possibility of their own asylum procedure to protect the children.

You have to hand in your passport at BAMF if you apply for asylum. They will forward it to Ausländerbehörde that will keep it until further notice. You usually get your passport back after your asylum procedure is over or if you leave the country.

Pfand is the name of a currency that you receive at the supermarket, Biergarten or some outdoors parties when you buy some drink or food in some glass or hard plastic containers, or ceramic dishes, for example.